Here are some of the projects I've built so far.

I have done 3 different projects so far. The Green Preamp, The GSSL, and now the G1176. I'll be getting photos together of all of these projects soon.

Project Description

Green Pre x 2

This was the first project I put together. I didn't take any photos at the time, but I'll be getting some soon. This was totally my learning project as I made quite a few mistakes along the way.

GSSL x 4

I was originally going to build just two of these. A friend of mine funded this project. He paid for parts and I built them. Once I got them together, I just made 2 more of them. Very good project to learn from as there is a lot of discussion about it online.

G1176 x 2

This project has probably been the easiest one so far. I'm not sure if it's due to the fact that I gained a lot of experience from the prior two projects or that mnats did such a great job of the instructions, that it just came easy.

Click here to read more.

Calrec EQ x 2

I bought these from a fellow GroupDIY forum member. He wasn't using them and needed the case, so he sold me just the stuffed boards and the PSU board. He informed me that it has a squeal at a certain frequency, so I'll have to investigate that.

So far I've read as much as I can on these, but haven't started working on them. More to come later.